You are just a click away from building your business in the exciting world of professional coaching!
The Academy of Creative Coaching (ACC) is an International Coach Federation (ICF) approved training program that provides our trainees with the tools they need to effectively help others master their own goals and objectives. ACC was founded with the vision to develop a program that possesses the quality of an ivy league academic program and the self-development experience one might find through a series of personal coaching sessions. With a curriculum built around our very own Creative Approach™, our students are trained to effectively facilitate life change in their clients through techniques grounded in Intelligence, Inspiration, and Innovation™. Through this process, students have the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to become an effective coach and business owner, while simultaneously enhancing their own personal growth. Additionally, our students may choose one of seven specializations:
Executive & Career Coaching
Educational Success Coaching
Cultural Competency Coaching
Health & Wellness Coaching
Create Your Own Specialization
We take pride in the variety of backgrounds, life stories, and interests our students bring to the table. Our flexible curriculum makes room for coaches and aspiring coaches from every background, from the new professional who desires to navigate the corporate world, to the stay at home parent who wants to master a new set of skills, and the retiree interested in augmenting her income. We have four primary expectations for our students:
• Be willing to make arrangements to commit to the entire program.
• Expect to be held to high standards as a student and as a future coach.
• Be prepared to clean up house and make personal changes.
• Expect to put techniques learned in the program into practice immediately.
Learn More About What it Means to be a Coach!
The ACC Structure
- Length of Program: 3 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months
- Three program design options:
- On-Site Locations: Atlanta, Milwaukee, New Brunswick, Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C.
- 66 or 133 program hours
- Approved by the International Coach Federation
- Certification, Organizational Training, and Mastermind Programs