We offer four program designs to accommodate the scheduling needs of our students:
- Self-Paced Asynchronous Design – ideal for coaches and other professionals who seek training or professional development, but need to take courses at their own pace and on their own schedule.
- Hybrid Design – includes both online and face-to-face courses. Two face-to-face Power Weekends take place during the first and final weekends of the program. All other class meetings take place online on Tuesday evenings from 7:00am-9:00pm and Saturday mornings at 9:00am-11:30am.
- All Face-to-Face Accelerated Design – students meet in a face-to-face classroom setting for three consecutive weekends (66-hour Associate Certified Coach program).
- All-Online Design – students meet online for all classes on Tuesday evenings from 7:00am-9:30pm and Saturday mornings from 9:00am-11:00am.
Online courses utilize WizIQ for the facilitation of class, storage of course materials, and live interaction.
Face-to-Face courses are currently offered in Atlanta, Milwaukee, New Brunswick, Dallas, and Los Angeles.
Learn More About What it Means to be a Coach!
The ACC Structure
- Length of Program: 3 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months
- Three program design options:
- On-Site Locations: Atlanta, Milwaukee, New Brunswick, Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C.
- 66 or 133 program hours
- Approved by the International Coach Federation
- Certification, Organizational Training, and Mastermind Programs