Accelerated Hybrid Course Design (3 months)
The Accelerated Hybrid design is offered every January in Atlanta. It enables students to complete 133 hours in an intensive three-month schedule. This design includes three in-person Power Weekends and three months of weekly live online classes on Tuesdays (7:00–9:30pm) and Saturdays (9:00–11:30am).
- Modules 1-3 are for students enrolling in the 66-hour coach training program.
- Modules 1-6 are for students enrolling in the 133-hour coach training program.
Month 1A – Power Weekend
Module 1 – Coaching Foundations
- Friday – (5:00pm – 9:00pm) Definition of Coaching & Personal Aspirations for Coaching
- Saturday – (10:00am – 4:00pm) Ethical Guidelines & Core Coaching Competencies
- Sunday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) The Coaching Agreement & The First Conversation
Month 1B – Live Online Classes (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
Module 2 – Relationship Building
- Week 1 – Understanding Self I & Understanding Self II
- Week 2 – Positive Relationships & Establishing Trust
- Week 3 – June Addressing Difficult Relationships & Conflict Resolution
- Week 4 – Asynchronous Independent Study
Month 2A – Power Weekend
Module 3 – Effective Communication
- Friday – (5:00pm – 9:00pm) Asking Powerful Questions & Coaching Presence
- Saturday – (10:00am – 4:00pm) Communication Techniques & Group Coaching and Technology
- Sunday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Uncovering Hidden Biases & Cultural Competence
Month 2B – Live Online Classes (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
Module 4 – Coaching Techniques I
- Week 5 – Conquering Beliefs & Brilliant Coaching
- Week 6 – Planning and Goal Setting I & Planning and Goal Setting II
- Week 7 – Managing Progress I & Managing Progress II
- Week 8 – Asynchronous Independent Study
Month 3A – Power Weekend
Module 5 – Coaching Techniques II
- Friday – (5:00pm – 9:00pm) The Creative Approach & Integrating the Creative Approach
- Saturday – (10:00am – 4:00pm) The Strengths Philosophy & Embracing Your Inner Self
- Sunday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Public Speaking Skills & Coaching From the Platform
Month 3B – Live Online Classes (Tuesdays & Saturdays)
Module 6 – Business Development
- Week 9 – The Business Plan I & The Business Plan II
- Week 10 – The Business Plan III & How Coaches Make Money
- Week 11 – Marketing Strategies & The Entrepreneur Mindset
- Week 12 – Asynchronous Independent Study
Learn More About What it Means to be a Coach!
Join Our Next Cohort of Trainees! Now enrolling for October.